Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ageisms.

What makes you so sure that I won’t make the same decision when I'm 30? You think that when I’m older I will stick around for longer, that I will be more tolerant, that I will treasure it more?

I find it idiotic on your part to think that after three years of a rough and tumble relationship; my age is a factor at all!
Is that the first factor to consider really?
Not the fact that he’s a million miles away, not the fact that I was cheated on, not the fact that there is no change, not the fact that after three year it has become clear that the relationship is going nowhere, not the fact that its been monotonous and boring. No. not possible.
It’s because I'm so damn fucking young.
Yeah, that’s right, my head is still clouded over with illusions of teenage fantasies and drugs and alcohol and indecent immature behaviours and I still want to fuck everything that has a penis.
Yes that is why I ended a 3 year relationship.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
I will always be younger than you, does that mean every decision I ever will make will be because “she’s still so young” ?
Is that truly the best you can do? Is that the only conclusion your oh so mature brain can come to?

I’d like anyone at all to tell me that if they were stuck in a long term relationship that was going no where, that was boring, that brought no excitement, that harboured no growth or happiness, that was getting cold as stone, I’d like to hear you say that because you're so much older you would stay.

Fucking hypocrites.
Your age means nothing if it holds such importance for you.

Please just go away.
I do not need your bullshit right now.

No comments: