See,
Truly I’ll tell you this; the worst feeling in the world is that of being completely incapacitated by the layers of alcohol vapours penetrating through your meninges and devolving your brain so far as to make you think it should be alright to sleep in my own throw up.
I am inquisitive about the curiously altering shift of hygiene once one is paralysed on the floor, not necessarily unconscious, yet.
However I am glad that this change shifts back to the conscious grown adult regretting ever knowing tequila, even if I do wake up with strings of my own regurgitations stretching from my cheek as I try to lift myself off the floor.
Being that intoxicated with alcohol is just the dirtiest thing. End up behaving worse than a two year old with food poisoning, high on Ritalin. Awful. Just awful. The next morning is not much to be proud of either, while you trudge around trying to be as normal as you possibly can be, trying hard to remember most of the night, but cringing at the memory of the little you do remember.
This alcohol should be a Class A drug and they should just let everyone smoke pot instead. Me thinks that would also result in less drunk drivers. No?
Fuck yeah.
All hail the leaf.
And throw away that dirty bottle full of chemicals.
No comments:
Post a Comment