Would you donate your life after you die?
I have come across information that tells me that my body creates my soul. My ego, imagination, dreams, emotions, all stem out from the biological processes in my body. I believe that my body is my soul.
If I die, whenever that would be, I would want anyone to have what can still be used; eyes, hair, skin, liver, kidney, heart, fat, bones, nerves, muscles, cells, lungs, teeth, whatever can still be used, whatever has not been worn out, let them have it. Whether it be for organ replacement or it be for research, let them have it. Once I stop breathing, I’m gone. If someone can stay a little bit longer, they can have any part of me they like.
I don’t believe that my body should be given a funeral of any means. All it will be is several pounds of flesh that have no meaning. Death is just a part of life as life itself is. It’s not a celebration. It’s an everlasting good bye. But that’s where it stops.
Why should anything go to waste.
If I can’t use it anymore, why shouldn’t you?
I have come across information that tells me that my body creates my soul. My ego, imagination, dreams, emotions, all stem out from the biological processes in my body. I believe that my body is my soul.
If I die, whenever that would be, I would want anyone to have what can still be used; eyes, hair, skin, liver, kidney, heart, fat, bones, nerves, muscles, cells, lungs, teeth, whatever can still be used, whatever has not been worn out, let them have it. Whether it be for organ replacement or it be for research, let them have it. Once I stop breathing, I’m gone. If someone can stay a little bit longer, they can have any part of me they like.
I don’t believe that my body should be given a funeral of any means. All it will be is several pounds of flesh that have no meaning. Death is just a part of life as life itself is. It’s not a celebration. It’s an everlasting good bye. But that’s where it stops.
Why should anything go to waste.
If I can’t use it anymore, why shouldn’t you?

No comments:
Post a Comment