It wasn’t for very long, was it? How long would be long enough? Until we get sick of each other? Until we stop having fun? You and I know that won’t really happen.
Maybe this is a way of maintaining our friendships. Maybe if I stayed for too long we’d all get sick of each other and we would have to search unnecessarily to find a reason to hang out again.
We all live such different lives now. I feel detached from yours and you’ll are detached from mine. After I leave, everything goes back to the way it was, your lives without me and my life without you.
Nevertheless, and I do love using that word, nevertheless, I feel bound to you guys, as if we share something great. And we do, don’t we? Yes we do.
It’s so hard to put this winter into words. There was something uniquely different, though I can never put my finger on it. Words just don’t seem apt. even if I did find the right words, well emotions don’t travel across letters to well. Nope. They do not.
At least I have a million pictures to look at and laugh at when I'm all gloomy and sizzle-vizzle-jizzle-sick.
Thank you for a beautiful winter.
Spread your legs.
Maybe this is a way of maintaining our friendships. Maybe if I stayed for too long we’d all get sick of each other and we would have to search unnecessarily to find a reason to hang out again.
We all live such different lives now. I feel detached from yours and you’ll are detached from mine. After I leave, everything goes back to the way it was, your lives without me and my life without you.
Nevertheless, and I do love using that word, nevertheless, I feel bound to you guys, as if we share something great. And we do, don’t we? Yes we do.
It’s so hard to put this winter into words. There was something uniquely different, though I can never put my finger on it. Words just don’t seem apt. even if I did find the right words, well emotions don’t travel across letters to well. Nope. They do not.
At least I have a million pictures to look at and laugh at when I'm all gloomy and sizzle-vizzle-jizzle-sick.
Thank you for a beautiful winter.
Spread your legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment