There is this man. I would describe him however I haven’t looked at him long enough to describe his features and tell you how his eyes are planted on his face and how his hair falls. But he is dark, not too tall from what I gather from his sitting position, moustached, spectacled. His moustache does droop down on either sides of his mouth. I don’t know his name, his job, though he is dressed as if he goes to office. No briefcase. I would know what books he read but I haven’t had the ability to stare at him long enough for the simple reason that he stares at me. Blatentfuckingly. And I fucking hate it. He would sit diagonally opposite me on the tables at the library and I wouldn’t have ever noticed him except his stare was a stare and not an occasional discreet gaze. Fuck, if anyone saw him they would know. He doesn’t seem to get that! He doesn’t seem enthralled or anxious or lustful. Just this stare. And I can feel it. Like now, when I'm trying to whole heartedly put my all into writing, I can feel his eyes on my face. Not burning in like an exotic stranger, but just there, like two rubber balls, rolling around on my face. Two slimy, rubber balls.
When someone is staring at you, you stare back and more often than not, the starrer will look away as fast as he can. All of us have been caught staring at some point haven’t we? And that’s all right. But this guy, he won’t even look away when I look back at him with my fiercest piercing gaze. His eyes will follow me when I walk out. His eyes will follow my hands. And it infuriates me. What does he see? I don’t get it. What the fuck does he see? Why is he following me around the fucking library? How many tables must I get used to and then be forced to change? I adapt fine, but why should I?
Fuck you. Motherfucker.
I hate it I hate it! Why won’t he just let me study in fucking peace? I hate it when someone disrupts my peaceout zone. I want fucking call the cops on him. Asshole.
I don’t he’s been around when im PMSing. Well god fucking help him if he stares when I am.
Bastard.
No comments:
Post a Comment