
I feel a strange gap between me and them. I somehow can’t seem to remember if I have felt it before. Does that mean I haven’t or just that I don’t remember? I do remember thinking that it would be silly of me to think that nothing will change too drastically.
I don’t think it’s so much of change as it is us forgetting some of the basic essences of each other.
I am jealous when I see togetherness in all the places I cant possibly find it in. I feel inhibited, not damaged enough perhaps? Maybe just not damaged in the way the others are. I feel increasingly different from all of humanity and at the same time, so similar, I would stand out in a crowd as much as an ant would. I blend. I merge.
It’s a feeling of colourlessness.
Though everything feels as if its course has been taken, a very, very small twist deep inside my gut screams in whispers about how, somewhere, I took a wrong road.
I am terrified of wasting my life.
Time’s running out.
Tick-tock.
I don’t think it’s so much of change as it is us forgetting some of the basic essences of each other.
I am jealous when I see togetherness in all the places I cant possibly find it in. I feel inhibited, not damaged enough perhaps? Maybe just not damaged in the way the others are. I feel increasingly different from all of humanity and at the same time, so similar, I would stand out in a crowd as much as an ant would. I blend. I merge.
It’s a feeling of colourlessness.
Though everything feels as if its course has been taken, a very, very small twist deep inside my gut screams in whispers about how, somewhere, I took a wrong road.
I am terrified of wasting my life.
Time’s running out.
Tick-tock.
1 comment:
in that way i envy the clock, because it follows the same direction as us, but never fails to meet its mark.
Post a Comment