I believe I must aspire to be something great. I trust that once I get over my mind, get over my fears, I will jump into a life so spectacular, I will have to shield my eyes.
I believe that my mind is going through growing pains and once it’s over, I’ll break into song and dance and feel free.
I believe that if I free myself from any desires; material, physical, sexual, mental, I shall be able to live the rest of my days in peace and tranquillity.
I want to run away to a mountain where they help you leave this material life behind and push you toward the universe, to the centre of your very being. I want to run away where I can let go of all my I-want-this’ and I-want-that’s, where life is just as simple as it should be. I would like to be a part of a life where my mind doesn’t rush madly in all directions, where I can be healthy and free from pain in my self and the pain I ingest.
I would like to, one day, clean my spirit, clean my mind; and feel one with the wind.
1 comment:
the wind has an agenda .
come to think of it, it may be a full-time job.
Post a Comment