
I felt a voice. It was a kick in the head. As if I had spawned it. It didn’t say anything relevant, just ‘remember my password’. It was like I was thrown out of my body and the hauled back in again. I wish I could write the way I felt. For that micro-second I managed to stretch into two people at one time. As if, maybe, me in two simultaneous seconds somehow skipped some time and coincided in that one tripped second.
Or maybe it’s just not that fantastical. Maybe I'm stressed. Maybe the voices in my head sound louder than I though they did… hmmmmm…
Point is, I was thrown out and pulled back in with a gigantic force that probably cannot be equalled by any sort of energy man has produced.
Yep.
That’s the point.
Errrmmm… bye.
Or maybe it’s just not that fantastical. Maybe I'm stressed. Maybe the voices in my head sound louder than I though they did… hmmmmm…
Point is, I was thrown out and pulled back in with a gigantic force that probably cannot be equalled by any sort of energy man has produced.
Yep.
That’s the point.
Errrmmm… bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment