Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Deep Sex

The experience of deep sex, deep union, pleasure as emotional memory, as vortex to within. Pleasure of home, return, deep belonging. Deep in the way the children of earth were killed and their body cut into pieces, buried deep in the earth, deep inside her, Gaia, in her deep moist earth. And she, by her very nature, surrounds him/her, swallows him/her, grows around him/her and pulls him/her deeper and deeper into her all consuming bosom until he/she is swallowed so deeply, and wholly, consumed so violently until he/she is her.
Deep sex, the eye into the true nature of self.

While we fucked I sensed our bodies rocking and thrusting. These movements felt effortless, just circumstantial, as if the pleasure was causing it by way of its vibratory presence, and not the other way around. I felt my body, so much of it turning boundary-less, and I was sinking into a deeper part of me... Part of me? It does not feel right to call that a part; parts have boundaries and filters and play roles. There is no game here. I was sinking into all of me, me more than mammal, more than primal, more than more. Me, not in the physicality of me, but the numinous, unlimited soul self of me, the energetic me, the all knowing, vibration flowing, intuitive, primal, wisdom me. I could feel us like that, like energy spirits rushing through bodies and symbols and lifetimes to form the deep sex union, the deep belong, deep home, deep return. I saw us as rushing electricity of our energies following their vibrations into, inside of, covered by, folded within, around, swallowed and swallowing.
to be consumed while consuming.

ta tvam asi. the deepest sex.

No comments: