Tuesday, November 30, 2010

me and my chacha

i have very reformed and (self proclaimed) radical morals and principals.
but when in comes down to some stuff, you can be damn sure im an old fashioned girl, yes i am!

like today.
i do not like to have my pants down, my legs spread awkwardly with my chacha on display, in a brightly lit clinic with two chinese ladies pushing and prodding me where, well, i shouldnt be pushed and prodded, not by two chinese ladies!

tell me im stuck in the middle ages, but i dont think anyone should see me naked unless i plan to have sex with them. and i cant seem to say this enough, but i dont want to have sex with chinese ladies!

its horrible!

evolutionarily my body went into overdrive.
my netherland, exposed to two women. madly vulnerable! if i am a threat to them they can render me without baby giving organs if they want to and render me a lesser suitable mate!
oh no!

my combat instincts went into overdrive.
if they want to hurt me and take my wallet (which contains numerous coupon cards and a little over 20$ and a picture of kurt cobain) they totally can!
Run away!!

my moral instincts went into overdrive.
this is not right. this is just not right.
I feel used!

and basically, I DONT WANT CHINESE LADIES TO BE PEERING AWAY AT MY CHACHA!!

geeez.
im not having a good day.
plus, those chinese ladies, they also have my self respect.

damn.

:(

4 comments:

Martin said...

..and I began reading this post thinking about the hindi word "Chacha"!!

I'm traumatized!

Riddance and Digression said...

hahahahahah!!

Vikthegreat said...

Yeah, me too! I was halfway through it and I'm expecting your uncle to walk in at some point! Haha!!

That would have been so messed up!!

Riddance and Digression said...

lol!
obviously an edit is in order.