Tuesday, July 22, 2008

12 Questions

these twelve random pictures are not so random after all. each is a fact of my unoriginality. but each represent me in some form. twelve questions, twelve answers and twelve pictures.




1. What is your first name?
Natasha…..and this picture appealed to me the most because it’s the nature, the sunset, the lone figure; all of which I identify with.

2. What is your favorite food? right now?
Pani puri, the epitome of indian flavours and color.

3. What high school did you go to? I went to St.Marys School. This picture illustrates the type of girl we were supposed to be. Worst years, worst years. I even had the same color tie.

4. What is your favorite color?
Red is my favourite co-lor!

5. Who is your celebrity crush?
Robert Downey Jr. is my man. Forever.

6. What is your favorite drink?
Long Island Ice Tea. Perfect mix of everything. Tall, cold drink. Happy high.

7. What is your dream vacation?
So I’d love to travel the streets of rome and make love in cheap hotels in paris, get bitten by mosquitoes in the amazon and all that romantic adventure. But if there is one place I have been to that I can describe as a dream it would have to be Rishikesh.

8. What is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate éclairs.

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
People who know me know I’d like to be stuck in my lonliness, in an attic, with wine and cigarettes and my laptop.

10. What do you love most in life?
I think as ive grown older, I;ve learnt how to deal with my far fetched emotions and darkness. And ive figured that everything will light up once you find the switch. And the secret to finding the switch, I think, is cherishing life.1

1. What is one word that describes you?
Ask almost anyone their first impression of me. Its quiet.

12. What is your user name?
redd absinthe. La Bohme. Joie de vivre.



1 comment:

Abhi... said...

Nice!!!..very nice..