Saturday, February 2, 2008

DreamCatcher




I would try now, as a last resort, for there is an existing lack of inspiration, to follow another track. Now this road I have not seen, so I couldn’t tell, yet, if it is the road less travelled. However, one must take risks in order to rise up to a larger form of being, if that’s what one truly desires.


There have been dreams, now of course these dreams, one would think, take place in the night, however you could be creative and take dreams into the wide consideration of the dreams you have as you lay sleeping or the ones that evade you as your minds wanders. These dreams, the dreams are colourful, random and vague. Sometimes they get awfully mixed up and my nightmares filter through with the nice dreams. It all turns into a wonderful potpourri. There is a recurring theme of being chased somehow. Chased by someone, some animal, or some ‘thing’. And I usually can’t move. There is a sudden vanishing of everyone around me, and I am alone, more often than not, stuck in my feet, frozen and terrified. While the monster comes, I can see it with my third eye, but I can’t really see it with normal sight, for it isn’t in eye views yet. And the crazed, maniacal foot-thumps of the monster set of a loud, scary drum beat to the exact rhythm. I cant yell. My body seems to be paralysed in its place and all I can do is wait for it to come and get me. I haven’t stayed asleep long enough to know what the monster does to me when it gets to me. But I fall back asleep fast enough.

Then there has been a cat in the place of the monster several times. Not a tiger or a leopard or a cheetah, one of those very normal tabby cats that have those evil vicious eyes that spell out malign with ease and comfort. The darn cat is going to slash my face off with her sharp claws, dig her teeth into my flesh and drink my blood. I never stay asleep long enough to have her do all this to me, but I can see it with my third eye.

Of course there are people chasing me, trying to get rid of me. Usually it is because I could tell a truth that could get them into trouble. Sometimes it’s because they want to rape me. Once, I beat them.


Recurring nightmares plagued me and have deprived me of a good amount of sleep for the last 3 years. Constant research then took place, quite recently, by my self obviously, as everything is done. It was said that to remind yourself in a dream that you are in fact in a dream and it is harmless, you must, in your dream, try to look into a mirror, or read a book. You will never see yourself clearly in the mirror, and words will move unevenly in the book. Also you must remind yourself that in your dream, you will never, ever feel pain.

The dream went as so, in short of course;
Running through the corridors, trying to get everyone out of the building so the shooter doest get anyone. It wasn’t a hospital, but karun was sick, I had to get him out. I run to his room. I hadn’t seen him in a long while but he had to be saved. Long story short, he managed to escape, but the shooter, an ugly guy with skin peeling off and blistering boils, his smile was evil and hungry for death, not so much death as suffering. He looked like an ugly side kick of a more charming villain, the kind that he would keep around because there was someone to do his dirty work and feel pleased at doing so. He had me; I knew there was no way for me to escape. A split second, he had the gun at my face and I entered my body, “this is a dream. I can’t feel pain.” He shot. I fell backwards, there was no pain. He shot again. In my body the bullets cradled themselves, without pain. I laughed, and I wouldn’t die. Blood wouldn’t spill on upwards either. This angered the ugly man. And the bullets didn’t stop. His charming superhero came to his rescue, and the bullets piled on into my body, but I laughed and faded away into waken consciousness, feeling a little shaken, but hardly, as bond says, stirred.


I like to believe I have a dream catcher who’s been sitting on my bed when I fall asleep every night. Someone who battles the bears away for me.
Maybe its just me.

Maybe it is.
(:

No comments: